Double ka meeta and Awards time..



Ingredients:
. one Loaf of Bread
. Milk 1 litre
. Sugar 1 cup
. water 2 cups
. Pure ghee 250gms
. Chopped & roasted cashew nuts 100gms
. Cardomom powdered 1 tbsp


Method:
1) Cut each bread slice into two triangular pieces removing its edges. Fry them in Ghee till golden brown. 
2) Make sugar cyrup with one cup of sugar and 2 cups of water boiling for about halfan hour in middle flame.
3) Boil milk until it is thickened.
4) Now dip the fried bread  pieces in boiled milk  first and then in the sugar syrup.


Refrigerate and serve as dessert....


Award Time









I am so happy and exited to receive this Sunshine award from Akila of Learing To Cook.
Thanks Akila for giving me such a wonderful award. According to the rule,to encourage other fellow bloggers i am passing this award to these 15 other deserving  blogs.


. Sandhya of  
Sandhya's Kitchen
. Pratima of
Prats corner
. Nitu of  
NITHU'S KITCHEN



. Pushpa of Taste as you Cook




. Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine

. Satya of Super Yummy Recipes  



. Dr.Sameena Prathap of My Culinary Creations
. Mahima of Mahimaa's kitchen




Comments

  1. Thanx for the award dear...Check if i have added your blog to my list...

    Bye...

    will join through google connect shortly...goin in a hurry to clinic!!JUst leave me nmessage on my blog so i wont forget!!

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u anu.... for passing them to me....

    u have a neat space dear... shape it up well...

    following u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog and lovely recipe. Congrats on your award. Thanks for remembering me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy Anu,
    Thanx for dropping by...

    Congrats on your first award and wishing you many many many more to follow..!
    Thanx dear for sharing with me...Am your new happy follower now...:)
    keep visiting...!
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anu on ur award...U deserve it n i bet many more to come soon!!Thx a ton for passing it on to me... :) Glad to follow ur wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and wishing you more such awards and success .Thanks a lot for sharing it with me .Bread dessert sounds very simple and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! You are deserving! And thanks so much for sharing it with me! That is so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anu,

    Sorry to bother you again. Can you give me directions on how to post the award on my blog and the sharing rules, etc. Thanks again!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this double ka meetha looks so mouth watering ...Congrats for this wonderful awards dear ...n thankq somuch for passing this to me ..its really means a lot to me ...

    Satya
    http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award. Double ka meeta looks delicious. Thanks for sharing award me. I will put it in my award blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrat Anu on ur award, thanks for sharing with me am honoured..thats a fabulous looking double ka meeta..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Anu! May u have many more :)
    Thanks for passing the award to me..
    ur recipe of shahi tukda sounds interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple and yummy treat.
    Congrats on your award and happy to follow you.

    Aaha Oho

    ReplyDelete
  14. Double ka meeta looks delicious..
    wonderful blog with lots of yummy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog and congratulations on winning the award!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments...