Bread bonda with left over aloo fry..




Ingredients:
. Left over aloo fry
. Bread(remove the edges)
. oil for deep frying


Method:
1) Heat oil in a deep pan/kadai.
2) Make a small lemon size balls with the left over aloo fry.
3) Take the bread slice and dip in water and take out immediately.
4) Squeeze the water with your palms.
5) Now place the aloo stuffing in the middle of the bread slice and carefully close the edges.
6) Fry them until they turn into golden brown colour.
7) Remove from flame and drain the excess of oil.


Tasty bread bonda is ready to serve. 
Serve hot with sauce or ketchup.

Comments

  1. Yum yum,soo crispy and tempting bondas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delicious way to finish off leftover subzi!!!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea and looks very delicious !!

    Ongoing Event - Festive Food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloo fry looks so tempting and delicious. Excellent snack to attract the attention of children.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this with tea, delicious tempting snack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anu,

    This is Anitha here, hope you remember me. I am Ravi's colleague and we met on Suma's house warming day. I am so glad to go through your recipes, and would be definitely trying them out and post the feedback here. Ravi shared this link with me when I asked him the other day when I came to know that you have a cooking blog. To be honest, after seeing this, I got confident enough to start a small blog of my own, which was a long pending dream..Please feel free to share your comments..

    Regards,
    Anitha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious bondas..lovely snack!
    thanx for dropping by my space..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments...